It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
Working adults, people with disabilities, pregnant women, and children who qualify for Medicaid should check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
We have the Medicaid benefits and extras that can make a real difference in your life.
- Find a doctor you trust in our network.
- Behavioral health services
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments
- 24/7 NurseLine to answer your health questions.
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medicaid.
- Earn rewards for keeping you and your baby healthy
- Talk to a doctor from home using Virtual Visits
- We can help you connect to community services
- The free United Healthcare mobile app allows you to access key information on the go
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan. Including:
- Member advocates
- Social Services support
- Nutrition coaching
- Health education tools
- Care management
Visit www.azahcccs.gov for more information.
Helping you live a healthier life.
We are here for you, Arizona.
Remember to choose
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
And get the plan that gets you more.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan,
visit UHCCommunityPlan dot com forward slash AZ.