The Maths – No Problem! scheme of work supports teachers by providing an overview of the national curriculum topics covered during the school year for each term on a weekly basis.
It also provides a full lesson breakdown for each of these topics and the learning objective for each lesson. This invaluable time-saving document allows teachers to concentrate on how, not what, to teach.
A tried-and-tested structure
Unlike many free schemes of work, the Maths – No Problem! syllabus is based on the model developed in Singapore, which has been tested and refined over the last 30 years.
- Founded on ideas developed by theorists such as Piaget and Bruner
- Co-authored by a world-renowned Singapore maths expert
- Fully aligned to the 2014 English national curriculum
- Uses the spiral approach that builds up mathematical concepts, developing a deep, long-term and adaptable understanding of maths, which means teachers don’t need to revisit topics
- Provides mathematical fluency without the need for rote learning
- The only textbook on the DfE’s list of recommended textbooks for schools on the mastery programme
About Maths – No Problem!
Maths – No Problem! believes that every child can master maths and are on a mission to improve the standard of maths education by providing world-class textbooks and teaching resources based on the teaching developed in Singapore. Maths – No Problem! were:
- The first to introduce Singapore maths to the UK in 2007
- The first to publish a primary maths mastery textbook fully aligned with the 2014 national curriculum for maths
- Proud winners of the IPG Education Publisher of the Year 2017
Schools should contact their Maths Hub to find out if they are eligible to apply for match funding.